14 templates in 6 different colors plus a 21 minute instructional video. Everything you need to make your own digital breakouts for any topic and any grade level. I’ve even included a list of my favorite digital tools for making breakout puzzles.
What is a digital breakout?
Using technology and problem solving skills, students decipher codes and complete activities to learn about a topic. This is a great opportunity to make engaging and tech-integrated resources for your classroom. I’m calling it a digital breakout because students enter the final codes into a locked Google Form so there is no need for boxes and locks!
This activitiy can be done in Google Slides or PowerPoint, so it is flexible to meet your technology needs.
What is included:
• 6 image files for the “Solved” page
• 6 Google Slides Files of templates (each color is in its own file)
• 21 minute instructional video
• Google doc with links to my favorite puzzle making digital tools
• Directions for how to add the finished digital breakouts to Google Classroom or One Drive
COMMERCIAL USE IS OK WITH CREDIT INCLUDED (DETAILS IN THE DOWNLOAD)