Everything you need to get your staff started with Google Classroom. For those times when you have a 20-30 minute presentation slot and you need to teach a tech tool, this resource has your back. The Presentation includes a description that gives background info and hooks your teachers, how to steps with screenshots, and ideas for use with elementary students.
If you’re subscribed to the Technology Toolbox for Teachers, this presentation is already included in that membership.
What is included
- Description of the tech tool so that your audience knows the background of Google Classroom and can start to think of ways to use it with students.
- Step by step walkthrough of the tool. This includes both text and screenshots. Work through it together with or without following along with devices.
- Ideas for using Google Classroom with elementary students.
- Blank slides in case you need to add anything specific to your school.
- Tips and tricks to make your presentation the best it can be.
Who needs this
- If you don’t have time to put together a presentation for Google Classroom with steps, screenshots, and examples.
- If you’re not sure yourself how the tool works but you need to present it to other people.
- If you want to learn a new tech tool for yourself.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!