Engage your upper elementary and middle school students with Cut and Paste Keyboard Puzzles! It is deceptively tricky for students to cut the puzzle pieces and then find their places to create a completed keyboard.
What is included in this Cut and Paste Keyboard Puzzles PDF:
- Section headers for Tablets, PC, Chromebook, Mac, and Make Your Own
- Printable puzzle pages
- Printable work mats for pasting (optional)
- Cardstock and colored paper recommend
- Laminator or ability to laminate
Ideas for Use:
- Pick uppercase or lowercase, print puzzle pieces
- Pick the mat style you like, (choose how much guidance your students need) print
- Having the mat to paste onto is optional. It is also fun to print and laminate the puzzle pieces and just do this as a puzzle. If you do this version, I recommend printing them on colored paper!
- Unplugged tech activity to leave with a Sub
- Unplugged tech activity to give to a student who has lost tech privlidges
- Unplugged tech activity for days when you can’t use devices
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2019. Purchasing this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, additional licenses are discounted.
Connect with other Technology Teachers:
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Tribe Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!