Do you need your students to master Google Slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Classroom so that they can complete assignments efficiently? This bundle has everything your upper elementary students need to become pros at Google Apps.
- Google Classroom Procedures Lesson
- Google Sheets Lessons for Beginners
- Google Sheets Projects for Grades 3-5
- Google Sheets Skills Project – Candy Store
- Google Slides Lessons – 11 Lesson Unit
- How to Use Google Slides – All About Me eBook
- Word Processing (Google Docs and MS Word) Modules 1-5
- Word Processing (Google Docs and MS Word) Modules 6-10
- Word Processing (Google Docs and MS Word) Modules 11-15
Who is this resource for?
If you’re a classroom teacher just starting your journey with having 1:1 devices (or something similar) or if this is the first time your group of students will be using Google Apps, these are a great way to get started for your students.
What do I get in this resource?
Each file comes as a PDF with a link to a Google apps file with interactive activities.
Please click on the link(s) while logged in to the Google Account you wish to make the copy into.
Copyright Brittany Washburn.
All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this file are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip art and font credits.