40 pages of unplugged trackpad gesture practice! Students practice moving, clicking, swiping, scrolling, right-clicking, and clicking and dragging on paper work mats before they even get on a computer. Great for Chromebook users!
- Move the cursor (hand) to a specific place and click or tap with pointer finger
- Move the cursor (hand) to a specific place and double click with pointer finger
- Move the cursor (hand) to a specific place and right click with two finger tap
- Click and drag with correct hand position with either one or two hands
- Swipe in any direction to learn to scroll or swipe
- Practice on full sheets of paper and then on individual trackpad practice mats in real size
Why you need this:
Save your sanity and teach your students touchpad gestures before expecting them to be able to work on the computer. Prep once and keep using the work mats forever. If you teach PreK, start with them and then review each year in Kindergarten and First grade. The work mats do not require being able to read as long as an adult lets the students know which shapes to look for on the clicking pages.
Any questions? Please ask before purchasing.
Product Terms: Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2019. Purchasing this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, additional licenses are 50% off.
Connect with other Technology Teachers:
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Tribe Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!