Help your students learn where the keys are on the keyboard and begin developing typing habits. Uppercase (windows and Mac) and Lowercase (Chromebook) keyboards provided. Windows and Mac version have a number pad included.
What is Included:
1.Black and White keyboards that you can color code yourself.
2.Color coded rows so you can match your classroom keyboards.
3.Same color keys each hand to make the first hand-eye connections.
4.Different color keys on each hand for more advanced typers.
How to Use:
- Use printable keyboards to help students learn the key placement before they are ready to type.
- Use them to assess older students on hand placements and key locations.
- Use for word work (spelling, vocab, writing practice) at any age level.
- Quiet time activity for early finishers.
- Place next to computers and/or print poster size to use as a reference.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!