Working with Fonts
You have several options for adjusting text, including font, size, and color. You can also adjust the alignment of the text to change how it is displayed on the page.
- Find the text “Hello friends!” and change font size to 48pt.
- With the text still selected, change the font to Century Gothic. Note: If you don’t see this font in the menu, you can select a different one.
- Use the Change Case command to change Hello friends! to UPPERCASE.
- Change the color of the words Hello friends! to Gold, Accent 4.
- Remove the bold formatting from the 4th paragraph so that it looks like the other ones.
- Select Hello Friends! and Center Align.
- Italicize the entire last paragraph.
The finished result should look like this: