Working with Tables
A table is a grid of cells arranged in rows and columns. Tables can be used to organize any type of content, whether you’re working with text or numerical data.
- Open the template file.
- Insert a table with 2 columns and 7 rows.
- The table should go below the text of the story.
- Label the column headers with the text “Term” and “Definition”
- Under the header Term, add each of the bolded terms as its own row.
- Across from each term, type the definitions in your own words.
The finished result should look like this: