Hi, I’m Brittany! I’m the creator of the k5tech.net elementary technology curriculum and a seasoned tech teacher.
Here is a unique opportunity to learn how I organize my technology lab classroom. In the 5 part email course you will learn how I:
- Map my curriculum for the year.
- Plan every part of a lesson from standard to assessment to reflection.
- Collect data on student progress.
- Have my 3rd-5th grade students record their own data and reflections.
- Pull apart the standards into smaller teaching segments.
PLUS, if you sign up, I will send you this free resource guide with 5 tips for making amazing lesson plans that will benefit you AND impress your administrators, and a FREE printable lesson planning template. Click on the button, text, or image to register.
If you’re anything like me you want to know what to expect. You’ll get an email right away with the planning template. Then every few days I’ll send the next part of the email course (it is automated based on when you sign up). You may want to add my email address to your “whitelist” to make sure the course emails make it to your inbox. My email is [email protected]
I can’t wait to share this info with you!