A full year of 2nd Grade Technology Activities with a Pacing Guide. You can follow the guide or choose to complete the activities in any order you like. Please see the individual product descriptions to learn more about each included resource.
This is a bundle of the Second Grade resources for those who do not want to use the k5tech.net subscription. They’re not the same resources, but they cover the same set of standards.
- Digital STEM Challenges
- Digital Makerspace and STEM Tasks
- Color Coded Typing – Primary Words
- Copy and Paste Practice Digital Activities
- Grades 2-3 Timely Tech: March Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Excel Projects for Grades K-2: 5 Types of Graphs
- Google Sheets Projects for Grades K-2: 5 Types of Graphs
- Grades 2-3 Timely Tech: February Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Google Slides and PowerPoint Presentation Projects: 12 Months
- Grades 2-3 Timely Tech: January Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- Google Docs Lessons for Beginners
- Word Skills for Beginners
- Coding Quests Directional Coding Board Game
- Christmas Coding Digital Interactive Activities
- Grades 2-3 Timely Tech: November Themed Technology Activities
- Grades 2-3 Timely Tech: October Themed Computer Lab Lessons
- 2nd Grade Digital Citizenship Activities
- Typing Practice Printable Keyboard Pages
- Typing Program with Sight Words
- Digital Keyboard Practice Lowercase
- Inputs and Outputs Booklet
These are a mix of digital and printable activities. Students will need access to Google Slides/PowerPoint, Google Docs/Word, Google Sheets/ Excel, and the internet to do the digital activities.
Copyright © Brittany Washburn 2021.
Downloading this file entitles you to ONE classroom use. You may use this with multiple classes but may not share with any other teachers. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. If multiple licenses are needed for use my more than one teacher or in more than one computer lab, send them here to download the file.
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Talk Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!