40+ 2nd grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will make a great supplement to your technology curriculum. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 2nd grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All of the work is done for you!
Save money by purchasing this in a Bundle for grades K-5
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
– Students will need to log in with the class account username and password every time. You can make the credentials very easy. *New for 2021 this now comes with an Auto Login URL that logs students in with one click.
– Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because not all of the activities will load correctly from a tablet. I do not recommend buying this if you only have tablets.
– The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
– There are a handful of YouTube videos to supplement the lessons. If you don’t have access to YouTube you can accomplish the same objective by doing a demonstration yourself.
Each lesson or project includes:
- A rationale page
- An editable lesson planning page
- A web page with linked prompts, directions, and activities (view the free content on the Home dropdown menu at k5technologycurriculum.com to see how it all works)
These are the lesson titles you will find in this resource:
Rules and Procedures
4.Technology Vocabulary 1-3
1.Typing Practice 1
2.Typing Stamina Building 2-6
3.Typing Lesson 7
1.Microsoft Word 1-3
2.Google Docs 1-3
2.Google Slides 1-3
Hour of Code
Hour of Code
1.Internet safety 1-3
Make A… Projects
2.Make a Leaf Creature
3.Build a City
6.Copy and Paste Practice
7.Make a Book Cover