40+ 2nd grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will make a great supplement to your technology curriculum. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 2nd grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All of the work is done for you!
Save money by purchasing this in a Bundle for grades K-5
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
– Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because a lot of the lessons require a flash browser.
– The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can download it and then upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
Each lesson or project includes:
- A rationale page
- An editable lesson planning page
- A web page with linked prompts, directions, and activities (view the free content on the Home dropdown menu at k5technologycurriculum.com to see how it all works)
- Alternatively, use the PDF option instead of the website if you don’t want your students to need to log in.
These are the lesson titles you will find in this resource:
Rules and Procedures
4.Technology Vocabulary 1-3
1.Typing Practice 1
2.Typing Stamina Building 2-6
3.Typing Lesson 7
1.Microsoft Word 1-3
2.Google Docs 1-3
2.Google Slides 1-3
Hour of Code
Hour of Code
1.Internet safety 1-3
Make A… Projects
2.Make a Leaf Creature
3.Build a City
6.Copy and Paste Practice
7.Make a Book Cover