What your students will gain:
By completing the lessons, your students will learn dozens of digital tools, internet safety, research skills, and create original works nearly every week.
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
– Students will need to log in with the class account username and password every time. You can make the credentials very easy.
– Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because not all of the activities will load correctly from a tablet. I do not recommend buying this if you only have tablets.
– The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
– There are a handful of YouTube videos to supplement the lessons. If you don’t have access to YouTube you can accomplish the same objective by doing a demonstration yourself.
– Depending on how much support you need, I recommend these additional resources:
These are all optional. I recommend them for someone who likes a lot of extras or has classes longer than 45 minutes at a time.
Each lesson or project includes:
-a rationale page
-an editable lesson planning page
-a web page with linked prompts, directions, and activities (view the free content on the Home dropdown menu at k5technologycurriculum.com to see how it all works)
Enough to last you the entire school year!
CURRICULUM TOPICS INCLUDED
•Mouse/ Trackpad Skills
•Keyboard Letters and Numbers
•Math and ELA Activities
•Mouse/ Trackpad Skills
•Hour of Code
•Word / Docs
•Online Research skills
•Research skills and practice
•Internet Safety Research Project
INFORMATION ABOUT LICENSES
Although most of my resources for sale are meant for one classroom use only, this one has licensing options for school use:
1-5 Users: Purchase one license – Users defined below
6-10 Users: Purchase ONE additional license
11-15 Users: Purchase TWO additional licenses
16-20 Users: Purchase THREE additional licenses
In these instances, “users” means how many “classes of students” these will be used with. If you’re a computer lab teacher and you have four 5th grade classes (for example), the 1-5 users license is perfect for you. If your school has seven 5th grade classes and you’re all going to use these lessons, purchase one license and one additional license.
If you have questions about licensing, please email me before purchasing. If we find that your IP address is using an unusually high amount of server resources we may ask you to purchase an additional license.
Copyright Brittany Washburn
If you’re interested in connecting with other technology teachers, check out the Technology Teacher Tribe Group on Facebook.
Connect with me on social media!