Kindergarten technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will make a great supplement to your technology curriculum. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a kindergarten teacher with mandatory lab time. All of the work is done for you!
Save money by purchasing this in a Bundle for grades K-5
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
- Students will need to log in with the class account username and password every time. You can make the credentials very easy.
- Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because not all of the activities will load correctly from a tablet. I do not recommend buying this if you only have tablets.
- The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
- There are a handful of YouTube videos to supplement the lessons. If you don’t have access to YouTube you can accomplish the same objective by doing a demonstration yourself.
Each lesson or project includes:
- A rationale page
- An editable lesson planning page
- A web page with linked prompts, directions, and activities (view the free content on the Home dropdown menu at k5technologycurriculum.com to see how it all works)
Enough to last you the entire school year!
These are the lesson titles you will find in this resource:
Rules and Procedures
2.Parts of the Computer
3.How to use the Internet
1.Mouse Practice 1-11 (repeat to mastery. Includes academic content with learning games)
2.Mouse and Spacebar 1-2
2.Keyboard Arrows 1-4
4.Sequencing, 2 lessons
3.Typing Sight Words
1.Math Practice 1-6
1.Internet Safety 1-5