5th Grade Technology Curriculum Subscription
$30.00 / year
40+ 5th grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will complete your technology curriculum planning. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 5th grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All you have to do is demo the lesson and then let students get to work! Scroll down to see everything that is included.
No Stress Ordering:
- Download the teacher files as soon as the order is placed.
- You’ll also receive an email with the download link(s) so that you can access them anywhere.
- The subscriptions come with both digital downloads and virtual content hosted on my webpages. All of the access information will be provided to you.
40+ 5th grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will complete your technology curriculum planning. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 5th grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All you have to do is demo the lesson and then let students get to work!
Save money by purchasing this in a Bundle for grades K-5
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
- Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because there are software lessons (Google and Microsoft versions) so students will need to have access to these programs.
- The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in Google Slides. You can download it as PowerPoint if needed.
- Up to date web browser. The lessons have been tested in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge
Each lesson or project includes:
- a rationale page for the teacher
- an editable lesson planning page for the teacher
- a website page with directions, downloads, links, etc. for students to complete the lesson
These are the lesson titles you will find in this resource:
Rules and Procedures
- First Day in Tech Lesson 1: Computer Rules poster
- Procedures and First Project (technology problem solving)
- Lesson 3: How to Read a Webpage
- Lesson 4: Evaluate Websites Activity
- Lesson 5: Google Search Tips
- Lesson 6: Geek Speak Project
- Technology Vocabulary Typing
- Vocabulary Test 1
- Internet Safety Project 6 Weeks. Research and activity creation.
- Internet Safety Lessons: Online reputation and responsibilities
- Scratch Lessons 1-8
- Screen Free Week
Make a … projects
- Animation Project
- Make a Wordle
- Make a Comic
- Make a Voice Recording
- Make a Picture with Labels
- Make a Puzzle
- Make a Quiz
- PowerPoint Lessons
- Google Slides Lessons
- Transitions and Animations
- Spell check and Editing
- Citing Sources
Word Processing and Typing
- Word Processing Modules 5 weeks
- Color Coded Typing Digital Flash Cards 2 weeks
BONUS Activities if you have time:
- Spreadsheet project (Candy Store)
- 3D Printing Module
- Digital Breakouts
- Extra technology vocabulary activities
- STEM Challenges (great for back up plans any time of year)
Check out the blog post about the 5th grade technology curriculum
Watch some video demos of lessons: