3rd grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will make a great supplement to your technology curriculum. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 3rd grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All of the work is done for you!
Save money by purchasing this in a Bundle for grades K-5
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
- Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because there are software lessons (Google and Microsoft versions) so students will need to have access to these programs.
- The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can download the PPT and then upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
- Solid internet access on each device.
*New for 2021 this now comes with an Auto Login URL that logs students in with one click. Otherwise, students type in the class account username and password to log in and access the lesson web pages.
Each lesson or project includes:
- a rationale page
- an editable lesson planning page
- A web page with the lesson components for students to access
These are the lesson titles you will find in this resource:
Rules and Procedures
- First Day in Technology
- Word Processing 1-5
- Word Processing Test
- Word Processing Typing
- Alternate word processing modules – 5 weeks
- Internet Safety 1-6
- Typing Olympics (4 Weeks)
- Color coded typing 2 weeks
- PowerPoint 1 and 2
- Google Slides 1 and 2
- Excel Lessons 1-3
- Google Sheets Lessons 1-3
- Learn about Search Engines
- Internet Search 1 and 2
- Code an Avatar
This is a 365 day recurring subscription. The subscription will automatically renew unless you cancel it, which you can do from inside of your account.