40+ 1st grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will make a great supplement to your technology curriculum. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 1st grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All of the work is done for you!
Save money by purchasing this in a Bundle for grades K-5
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
– Students will need to log in with the class account username and password every time. You can make the credentials very easy.
– Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because not all of the activities will load correctly from a tablet. I do not recommend buying this if you only have tablets.
– The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
– There are a handful of YouTube videos to supplement the lessons. If you don’t have access to YouTube you can accomplish the same objective by doing a demonstration yourself.
Each lesson or project includes:
- A rationale page
- An editable lesson planning page
- A web page with linked prompts, directions, and activities (view the free content on the Samples dropdown menu at k5technologycurriculum.com/homepage to see how it all works)
Rules and Procedures
2.Computer Parts 3 week unit (comes with printable worksheets)
3.How to use the Internet
4.Save to Favorites
Mouse and Keyboard Practice
1.Mouse Practice (repeat as many times as needed)
2.Keyboard Arrows (repeat until mastered)
4.Paint and Make
1. Internet Safety 1-4 (comes with printable worksheets)
Computers and Academics
1.Math with Computers 1 and 2
3.Reading with Computers 1 and 2
1.MS Word 1-4
OR Google Docs
3.Writing with Computers
OR Google Slides
2.Make a Secret Message
3.Make a Story