40+ 1st grade technology lesson plans and activities for the entire school year that will make a great supplement to your technology curriculum. These lesson plans and activities will save you so much time coming up with what to do during your computer lab time. Ideal for a technology teacher or a 1st grade teacher with mandatory lab time. All of the work is done for you!
What you need in order to use these lesson plans:
– Laptops are ideal (PC or Chromebooks) because a lot of the lessons require a flash browser.
– The file for the editable lesson plans and rationale pages is in PowerPoint. You can download it and then upload it into your Google Drive to open it in Slides if needed. Everything will transfer.
Each lesson or project includes:
- A rationale page
- An editable lesson planning page
- A web page with linked prompts, directions, and activities (view the free content on the Home dropdown menu at k5technologycurriculum.com to see how it all works)
- Alternatively, use the PDF option instead of the website if you don’t want your students to need to log in.
Rules and Procedures
2.Computer Parts 3 week unit (comes with printable worksheets)
3.How to use the Internet
4.Save to Favorites
Mouse and Keyboard Practice
1.Mouse Practice (repeat as many times as needed)
2.Keyboard Arrows (repeat until mastered)
4.Paint and Make
1. Internet Safety 1-4 (comes with printable worksheets)
Computers and Academics
1.Math with Computers 1 and 2
3.Reading with Computers 1 and 2
1.MS Word 1-4
OR Google Docs
3.Writing with Computers
OR Google Slides
2.Make a Secret Message
3.Make a Story