Animation Project- 2 Weeks
Click Here to get to the website
Week 1: Create an outdoor scene and save it. Upload it to the wall to share with your classmates. (Double-click on the wall then click the symbol in the middle to upload your GIF).Week 2: Your choice. Make it at least 15 slides long. Make sure you save it when you are done.
Watch this optional video tutorial on YouTube if needed
How to Create an Animation with ABCya Animate
- Go to the ABCya Animate website.
- Click on the “Create” button to start a new animation.
- Choose a background and a character.
- Use the tools on the left-hand side of the screen to draw or add images to your animation.
- To create an animation, you will need to create multiple frames. Each frame will show a different position of your character.
- To create a new frame, click on the “New Frame” button.
- To move your character, click on the “Move” tool and then drag your character to the desired location.
- To change the size of your character, click on the “Size” tool and then enter the desired size in the text box.
- To change the color of your character, click on the “Color” tool and then select the desired color.
- Once you are finished creating your animation, click on the “Play” button to watch it.
- You can save your animation by clicking on the “Save” button.
Here are some additional tips:
- You can use the “Copy Frame” button to copy the current frame. This can be helpful if you want to create multiple frames of the same animation.
- You can use the “Delete Frame” button to delete a frame.
- You can use the “Timeline” to view all of the frames in your animation.
- You can use the “Playback Speed” slider to change the speed of your animation.
Click on the image to go to the Padlet and then answer the question.
Next, complete this word search:
If you Finish Early, choose from these options:
Strand: Creative Communicator
Standard: 6.b. create original works or responsibly repurpose or remix digital resources into new creations.
I Can Statements:
I can create an original work using a digital tool
I can share my original work using a digital tool