Windows and Using the Internet
- Log into their school account
- Demonstrate how to open and close windows
- Review web browser vocabulary
Watch the video to learn about operating systems. Then, come back to this page and complete these activities.
These are the common web browser buttons. See if you can match the names to the icons.
If you have time, practice your mouse skills:
Click on this picture to open the Google Slides file.
- If you have a google account, click File -> Make a Copy
- If you don’t have a google account, click File -> Download As -> Microsoft PPT
- Complete the click and drag activities and type in the number of each color block you used.
- *The slides must be used in edit mode (not presentation mode) for the pieces to be moveable.
When you finish, you can go to Sponge Activities
Strand: Empowered Learner
Standard: 1.c. use technology to seek feedback that informs and improves their practice and to demonstrate their learning in a variety of ways.
I Can Statements:
I can use a mouse, trackpad, or touchscreen
I can navigate a computer or mobile device using icons